Sunday, July 10, 2011

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!

I can post my own stuff now! Yes yes, I am sure you all really care. Anyway two thoughts:

1 - I surprised myself that I was so anti video game usage in the classroom, though Sally brought up some very good points that have continued to bounce around my brain.

2 - Saw a great documentary about how some Christians misinterpret the Bible to persecute homosexuals. It's called For the Bible Tells Me So. It is VERY good. Although I suppose that would depend upon whether or not you are overly political about one side of the issue. It is about 90% one-sided, but still manages to raise a valid point.... or two

That is all for now. See you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Steve - I also saw that documentary and found it very interesting. I could see it being used in a lot of different ways: to show persuasion, to act as a partner piece to something that is maybe on the other side of the fence, in a philosophy/theology class... It is definitely worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete